Do you want to earn a $5500-8500/month salary?
WARNING: Read this VERY carefully, as we have a special application process designed to weed out lazy people and slackers.
If you’re a self-motivated, overachiever who works hard, and plays hard… then this might be the career for you.
Do you want to help grow a successful business into a famous enterprise? Are you a dynamic leader with great communication and leadership skills?
Would you like to have your holidays and weekends off?
Our professional Plastic Surgery Center and Medical Spa is seeking to hire an exceptional Practice Manager.
The Practice Manager will oversee day to day operations, provide oversight to administrative staff, maintain the practice’s policies and procedures, assure practice standards and compliance, implement systems, build company image and provide quality service. This person will serve as a liaison between the practice and future, current and former patients through excellent patient care and support to the practice.
The qualified candidate will have excellent follow up, organizational, customer service, sales and management skills. Candidate must also have a passion for inside sales, be friendly, self-motivated, outgoing, professional and motivated by reaching and achieving goals. We are looking for a person who has high ethical standards and expertise in the type of high-end customer service that will play a critical role in our growing practice. Part of the sales and marketing in this position is in the continual follow up and catering to patients who have had a consultation, office procedure, or surgery.
Job Type: Full-time
Required Experience: Minimum 3 years of leadership and sales experience in a plastic surgery/dermatology/cosmetic dentistry or related field. An outstanding ability to relate to and communicate with the public, attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines. Must have the skill to motivate, lead and work well as a member of the team.
Required education: Bachelor’s Degree
THIS IS NOT AN ENTRY LEVEL POSITION. Candidates without prior experience will not be considered.
At least three years of aesthetic medical practice management and sales experience is required.
- Manage day to day office operations including staffing and patient relations.
- Oversee policies and systems in the areas of scheduling, patient registration, and patient communications.
- Provide the highest quality patient experience and navigate cosmetic surgery patients from their initial contact with the practice through the completion of their procedure(s). This will include the initial screening of potential patients by phone consultation, answering internet inquiries to the practice, greeting patients at the office, reviewing the treatment plan and financial responsibilities for their procedure, surgical scheduling, coordinating pre-operative visits/testing and follow-up visits.
- Have a thorough working knowledge of all standard operating procedures, policies and protocols that pertain to the operation of the practice.
- Coordinate and direct ongoing training for support staff.
- Ensure that all clerical and administrative duties including data entry, filing and order processing are performed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Resolve patient complaints and employee conflicts.
- Participate in developing future growth strategies.
- Review marketing and productivity data with the practice owners in a meaningful manner, and be able to initiate and/implement marketing programs to increase cosmetic surgery revenues and patient base.
- Audit office practices, documentation, and processes to assure adherence to company policies and procedures, including but not limited to: auditing patient charts, monitoring interactions with patients, quality-control of various accounting reports, etc.
- Optimize and maintain relationships with, aesthetic vendors, cosmeceutical companies and other referral channels.
- Ensure Center is in-line with all medical regulations that are required of business model, i.e. OSHA, HIPAA, etc.
- Constantly assess patient flow, wait times, and schedules. Take action to resolve delays and maximize patient comfort.
- Create and maintain all staff schedules (Physicians, Medical staff, Administrative).
- Complete payroll functions including reviewing employee timecards and surgical tracking logs for accuracy.
- Organize and oversee weekly staff meetings and business/sales goals.
- Train and hire other team members.
- Exceptional communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and extremely efficient
- Excellent computer skills
- Positive attitude
- Willingness to succeed and grow individually as well as part of a team
To be considered for this position, please answer these 3 questions and record your answers via the record button below. For best results, use your mobile phone.
All responses are 100% private and for internal use only. There are some elements that affect our product that are beyond our control. The video recording system has issues with Samsung devices older than 2 years, some lesser known mobile devices, Windows tablets and Google Chrome on Windows 10.
Once Done with your video response, please complete this short form and attach your current resume. Thanks!