For many people who get plastic surgery, it leads to better, fuller lives. Celebrities are no different: famous folks go under the knife for all sorts of reasons, not least of which is that their careers often dictate an investment in looking good. At the same time, it remains something of an open secret in Hollywood, with many demure when it comes to discussing cosmetic procedures. Some, however, speak openly about the work they’ve had done—here are eight that are frank about the benefits plastic surgery has had for them.
- Simon Cowell: The American Idol alum has been frank in interviews about his affection for Botox, describing it as “like toothpaste.” He has the quick procedure done yearly, looks better afterwards and makes no bones about being a proponent.
- Kate Gosselin: Motherhood can be rough on the body—now multiply that by eight! Gosselin, who is the mother to both twins and sextuplets, got a tummy tuck after having six children at once, and couldn’t be happier about the decision. In fact, she advises other new moms to consider the procedure, which can help in recovering your pre-childbirth body. She even tweeted as much at one curious fan, writing, “It’ll be the BEST decision you’ve ever made! How’s that?;).”
- LeAnn Rimes: While going through some emotional struggles, Rimes decided that she could use a physical and spiritual lift. After getting a breast augmentation, the singer reports that she feels much younger and more confident. Between her sexy new look and her improved outlook, things are looking up for LeAnn.
- Iggy Azalea: Now one of the hottest and most sought-after ladies in rap, Iggy wasn’t always so confident in her body. After her breast augmentation, however, her confidence skyrocketed—and you can here it in her brash, unapologetic lyrics!
- Kris Jenner: Kris certainly isn’t shy about her willingness to get plastic surgery! The matriarch to the Kardashian empire visited her doctor to get a facelift on an episode of her eponymous show, doing her part to show just how routine and beneficial a quick treatment can be.
- Jennifer Aniston: The Friends star readily admits to having a nasal procedure as a young woman to correct a deviated septum. The surgery was a success, and Aniston went on to become one of the world’s biggest stars.
- Ashley Tisdale: Also dealing with a deviated septum that made breathing difficult and acting even harder, Ashley eventually decided to get corrective surgery. After getting it fixed, her breathing problems have cleared up, she still feels great about her new look and her job is now much more doable.
- Denise Richards: Richards has been in the public eye since she was a teenager, but recently went got a breast augmentation just to make herself happy. She reportedly feels more feminine than ever after the surgery, and is in love with her new body.
You don’t have to go all the way to Los Angeles to get these benefits—here at Maryland Plastic Surgery, we offer a variety of non-invasive cosmetic procedures that will have you looking your best.